Providing Experienced Guidance After A Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor vehicle accidents of any kind are a frightening experience that can alter your life. Suddenly, you are left to figure out how to pay your medical bills and get to work without a working vehicle. You need the help of a law firm that can make the process as smooth as possible so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Our attorneys and staff at Rad Law Firm know how difficult a car accident and injury can be. We will do everything in our power to get you the care and compensation you deserve. That is what our “Clients First” motto means to us. We understand the concerns you have and work to give you peace of mind after any type of accident, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Texting while driving and other distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Accidents causing injuries to passengers
Why You Need A Lawyer
Insurance companies don’t want you to hire a vehicle accident lawyer. They are motivated to pay you as little as possible for your injuries. Therefore, in order to get the compensation you deserve, you should seek advice and legal representation. Ask the advice of a competent personal injury attorney even in minor auto accident injury cases. The consultation is free, and you are under no obligation.
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle crash, car accident, or commercial truck accident, you were a passenger involved in an accident or you were injured by a drunk driver, you may need to hire a vehicle accident attorney. An injury attorney can help you recover losses resulting from a motor vehicle accident and reduce the amount of paperwork and hassle that comes with the car accident insurance claims process.
An attorney from Rad Law Firm will help you during this difficult time, providing you with the legal guidance and advice you need. We will help you seek compensation for your personal injury and auto accident damages. We are an award-winning vehicle accident law firm. We have what it takes to get you the money you deserve for your personal injuries, medical bills, time off work and vehicle accident repairs.
Information About Rental Cars After An Accident
What is the quickest way to get into a rental car after an accident?
The at-fault driver’s insurance company should pay your rental car costs. Here is how that process works:
- The at-fault insurance company has the right to investigate the claim and may not offer you a rental car during that investigation time frame.
- In that case, check your insurance policy to determine if you have rental car coverage.
- If you do have rental car coverage, call and tell your insurance company that you are not at fault but want to rent a car under your policy.
- Your insurance company is responsible to seek reimbursement from the at-fault driver’s insurance.
- Your insurance company will recover the expenses related to this rental.
If you do not have rental insurance on your policy, you have two choices to get into a rental car quickly:
- Wait for the at-fault driver’s insurance company to do its investigation.
- Pay out of pocket with the intention of seeking reimbursement from the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
We Are Ready To Help
If you have suffered an accident and are injured from a car wreck, please schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys at Rad Law Firm. Call us today at 800-598-1090 or contact us online.
We have office locations throughout Texas in Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin and Brownsville. We also have a location in Los Angeles, California. We work for you on a contingency fee basis, meaning if we don’t win your case, you pay nothing. Spanish language services are available.