Uninsured Driver Law Firm
An increasing number of Texas and California drivers are taking to the roads without insurance, or are largely underinsured when driving. Being involved or injured in a motor vehicle accident in itself is frightening, let alone if the driver who was at fault does not have insurance. Car accidents can leave victims with physical, psychological, and financial challenges, which are exacerbated when the other driver is not properly insured. In order to avoid these types of situations, it is recommended that you have uninsured motorist coverage, which will provide you with protection from your own insurance policy even in the event the person who caused the accident is uninsured. Attorneys at Rad Law Firm understand that in any serious car accident, working with your insurance carrier can be a daunting and intimidating experience.
We represent those who have been involved in a car accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and Brownsville, Texas. When it comes to these types of cases, we believe it is extremely important to seek the representation of a qualified attorney. Unfortunately, insurance companies are known for being difficult and seeking to settle for less than an individual deserves. So, even when you are dealing with your own insurance carrier, it is wise to seek the advice of a trusted Fort Worth car accident attorney.
Understanding Texas Uninsured Motorist Coverage
In order to protect yourself from dealing with the repercussions of being involved in a car accident with an uninsured driver, we recommend you look into uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. In doing so, you will be protecting yourself in a number of situations you may not have thought about, such as the following:
- When you are in a vehicle and hit by a driver who does not have insurance
- When you are involved in a hit and run accident where the other person flees the scene
- If you are a pedestrian and are hit by a car or truck with a driver who does not have enough insurance
- If you are on a bicycle and are hit by a vehicle with a driver who does not have enough insurance
- If you are a passenger in another car that is hit by a driver who does not have insurance
Even though all motorists in Texas and California are required by law to have automobile liability insurance, this is not always the case. While not a requirement, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage provides a source of recovery for an insured person in the event they are injured by a driver who either does not have auto insurance at all, or who has an insufficient amount of coverage.
Let an Attorney From Rad Law Firm Help You Today
At Rad Law Firm, we understand how hard it can be to manage the financial and medical consequences that follow a serious car wreck involving an uninsured driver. After an accident, it is import to secure as much identifying information as possible. There are special rules in Texas intended to protect victims hit by uninsured drivers and your own insurance may be able to cover the expenses. However, this is a complicated process that requires the assistance of someone who is knowledgeable about Texas law when it comes to accidents involving uninsured drivers. If you have been involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver, call an experienced attorney from Rad Law Firm for a free consultation today.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.