Hit and Run Accident Attorney
Hit and run accidents are some of the most serious and devastating there are, in large part because the victim is oftentimes left with the difficult task of recovering from the accident with nobody to immediately hold accountable for their injuries. The lawyers at Rad Law Firm can provide the legal counseling, support, and guidance you need if you were involved in a hit and run accident. Furthermore, our attorneys have represented victims of these types of accidents throughout Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Brownsville, and Austin and therefore have the experience and knowledge necessary to help you get the compensation and justice you deserve. We understand what a devastating and stressful experience being involved in a hit and run accident can be. If the driver at fault successfully leaves the scene, our attorneys will work diligently to gather eyewitness testimony in order to help the police identify the driver. Regardless of the reason for the driver fleeing the scene, there is no valid excuse for leaving the scene of an accident, especially when another person has been injured.
Common Causes of Hit and Run Accidents
At Rad Law Firm, it is just as much of a priority for us to help the police and other law enforcements officials locate the hit and run drivers as it is to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries and expenses. Anytime a motorist hits another car or person and then flees the scene without contacting that person, it is considered to be a hit and run accident. While the person at-fault is obligated by law to stop immediately after a collision and remain at the scene to exchange information with the other party, this is not always the case. Leaving the scene of an accident that involves injuries or even fatalities is a serious crime and is considered a felony.
Here is a look at some of the most common reasons why a driver might leave an accident scene, turning the incident into a hit and run:
- The driver hits a bicyclist
- The driver does not have insurance
- The driver is not legally permitted to be driving in the United States
- The driver is in trouble with the law
- The motorist does not have a driver’s license
- The driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the accident
While there are of course many other reasons why someone may decide to flee the scene of an accident, these are the most common causes for hit and run accidents.
Let Rad Law Firm Help You Today
At Rad Law Firm, we understand how hard it can be to manage the financial and medical consequences that follow a serious car wreck involving a hit and run driver. After a hit and run accident, it is important to secure as much identifying information as possible. There are special rules in Texas intended to protect victims of hit and run drivers. Furthermore, many people do not realize that your own insurance could possibly cover the loss.
We aggressively represent victims of hit and run accidents throughout Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, Brownsville and Beverly Hills, California and we are just one phone call away to answer all your questions for free.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.