Aviation Accident Lawyer
Aviation accidents are some of the most serious, life-changing, and emotionally damaging due in large part to the nature of these types of accidents. Whether you or a loved one has been involved in a private or commercial aviation accident, the case will likely be complicated. This is why it is imperative that you have a knowledgeable attorney from Rad Law Firm by your side. We have experience representing victims of aviation accidents and their families and will do everything in our power to ensure justice is served. In recent years, United States registered civil aircrafts were involved in approximately 1,500 accidents, of which 275 were fatal accidents resulting in 470 fatalities. With the help of an aviation accident attorney from Rad Law Firm, you may be able to bring a lawsuit against those responsible for your accident in order to recover damages. Rad Law Firm has offices conveniently located in Beverly Hills, CA as well as Houston, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and Brownsville, TX and our attorneys are available to talk for free today about your case.
Who Might be Legally Responsible for an Aviation Accident?
There are many different factors that can contribute to an aviation accident, and therefore numerous entities that may be legally responsible, such as:
- The pilot(s)
- The airline(s) involved
- The owner of the aircraft
- The manufacturer of the aircraft
- The aircraft maintenance provider
- Air traffic controllers
- Airport operators
To find out more about your options when it comes to pursuing legal action after an aviation accident, please contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm today.
Types of Aviation Accidents
Unfortunately, many aviation accidents involve fatalities, leaving the families of victims to pick up the pieces and seek compensation for damages. At Rad Law Firm, our legal team has handled a wide range of aviation accidents, including the following:
- Defective components or design
- Crashes related to weather
- Fueling problems
- Air traffic controller mistakes
- Animals, debris, and people on the runway
- Maintenance failures
- Pilot error
If you survived an aviation accident but were injured or lost a loved one, please contact Rad Law Firm so that we can get started on your case right away.
Call us Today for a FREE Consultation
Because so many aviation accidents involve fatalities, it is important that you work with an attorney who understands the different laws and regulations when it comes to filing a wrongful death claim. At Rad Law Firm, our attorneys will work diligently and put together a strong case that will give you the best possible chance of winning. We understand how devastating these types of accidents can be and are here to fight for your rights and ensure justice is served.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.