Motorcycle Defects Lawyer
Under state and federal law, all motorcycle manufacturers have a duty to design, produce, and sell motorcycles that are safe and well-made. When this does not happen, it could lead to devastating accidents, injuries, and even loss of life. Motorcycle defects are extremely dangerous, as they may be the reason a collision occurs or those driving and/or riding on the motorcycle suffer severe injuries. There are agencies in the United States, such as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), which aim to enforce design and manufacturing safety standards. While defects that are reported to the NHTSA oftentimes lead to recalls that may save lives, these defects go unreported a lot of the time. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident and you believe a defective part or design was to blame, contact Rad Law Firm. Our knowledgeable attorneys have what it takes to fight for your rights and we have offices conveniently located in Beverly Hills, CA as well as Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, and Brownsville, TX.
Types of Motorcycle Defects
If a failed or defective part causes an accident, the consequences can be severe, painful, and even fatal. Even if you wear a helmet and other safety gear, a motorcycle cannot shield you from the road like an automobile or truck. A motorcycle driver must trust that his vehicle is safe. Some of the most common defects that lead to motorcycle injuries include the following:
- Defective brakes
- Defective tires or wheels
- Defective handlebar
- Defective fuel line or tank
- Defective engine
- Defective motorcycle tires
- Drive train failures
- Improper repairs to your bike
- Helmet or other safety equipment defects
We encourage all motorcyclists to check websites like SafetyBook.org and ConsumerReports.org from time to time to ensure that their motorcycle make and model have not been affected by any recalls or product defects.
Schedule a FREE Consultation With us Today
If you feel that you were injured because of a defective part on your motorcycle, it is important to have the following information – proof of your injury and all of the documents that came with the motorcycle when you purchased it and information on who do work on your bike after you bought it. Then call the experienced litigation attorneys at Rad Law Firm to help you make your claim. You have the right to feel that your motorcycle is safe. If it wasn’t, and you were hurt, let us help you make it right.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.