Defective Medical Device Attorney
In today’s technology-driven society, it seems a new medical device hits the market every day. While it is true that many of these products are beneficial and work to improve the overall quality of our lives, poorly designed and improperly manufactured devices do quite the opposite. In fact, defective medical devices can do tremendous harm and have a life-changing impact on those affected. Medical device manufacturers have a responsibility to follow safety regulations and make sure each and every product is design and produced without error. When this does not happen, medical devices are far more likely to injure unsuspecting and innocent consumers. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries as a result of a defective medical device, it is important to discuss your options with an experienced personal injury lawyer from Rad Law Firm. We are available to talk for free today at one of our convenient locations in Beverly Hills, CA or Austin, Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, or Brownsville, TX.
Types of Defective Medical Devices
There are many reasons why people with medical problems undergo surgery and have medical devices implants within their bodies or have them used externally during a medical procedure. If the device used was poorly designed or manufactured, or otherwise defective, it could result in catastrophic injuries or death. Some of the most common types of defective medical devices include the following:
- Dalkon Shield Intrauterine devices (IUDs) used for birth control
- Silicone breast implants
- Various heart valve implants
- Hip replacement parts
- Improperly sterilized gynecological devices, such as curettes, uterine dilators, and biopsy pipettes
- Video bronchoscope
- Kidney dialysis filters
These are just a few of the typed of defective medical devices that we have seen in recent years. If you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one because of a defective medical device, contact our law firm right away.
Consult an Attorney From Rad Law Firm Today
Attorneys at Rad Law Firm have represented hundreds of people throughout both California and Texas who have been injured or suffered due to a defective medical device. Our knowledgeable lawyers are prepared to fight for your rights and hold the medical device manufacturer responsible for the defective product that injured you accountable. We encourage you to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys today in order to go over your case and learn what your legal options are. Whether you have suffered because of a defective product or if you have undergone a procedure involving a product subject to a medical device recall, you may be able to obtain compensation.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.