Defective Construction Equipment Attorney
The construction industry is one of the most dangerous there is, even when all machinery and equipment is working properly. When a piece of construction equipment is defective or malfunctions, the risk of catastrophic injury or loss of life is even greater. Unfortunately, many construction accidents occur because the manufacturer or producer of a certain type of machine or tool has cut corners and created a defective product. If you have been injured or lost a loved one because a dangerous or defective piece of construction equipment, you may have grounds to sue to the company that manufactured, distributed, marketed, sold, installed, or repaired the equipment. This area of law is known as product liability and it is important to have an attorney who understands these types of cases in order to win your case. Rad Law Firm has offices conveniently located in Beverly Hills, CA as well as Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, and Brownsville, TX and we are available to talk for free today about your case.
Types of Defective Construction Equipment
Just like there are many different pieces of equipment and types of machinery used in the construction industry, there are also various kinds of machinery defects that can lead to serious injury in workers. Construction equipment defects may include the following:
- A design defect, such as the failure to include a known safety feature that could have protected workers
- A defect in the manufacturing process or with materials
- A lack of warning regarding dangers that may be associated with the product
In the event you were injured by a piece of construction equipment that was used correctly, you may be able to sue the manufacturer or another party for tone of the above types of product liability. There are many different types of construction site accident claims that relate to defective equipment, machinery, and tools, including the following:
- Crane accidents
- Nail gun accident
- Excavator accidents
- Bulldozer accidents
- Compactor accidents
- Forklift accidents
- Saw and cutting blade accidents
If you have been injured in one of the above accidents because of dangerous or defective equipment, please contact Rad Law Firm.
Call us Today for a FREE Consultation
Lawyers at Rad Law Firm understand how devastating and life-changing accidents involving defective construction tools or equipment can be. When you use a tool on-the-job, you trust that it is safe and reliable and will not cause you harm. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. People who have been injured by defective products may have certain rights that they are unaware of. To learn more about our legal services and how we may be able to help you obtain compensation for your injuries and medical bills, please contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm today.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.