Brake System Failure Attorney
Regardless of the make and model of car, the brake system is both complex and integral to the vehicle’s safety and overall performance. Brake systems in cars are extremely complex, involving parts such as discs, rotors, calipers, and hydraulic lines – all of which must work together properly in order for the brakes to function and stop the vehicle safely. Unfortunately, there are numerous vehicle recalls each year for defective car parts, including flawed brake systems. In the event a car’s brakes fail, the driver and his or her passengers – as well as innocent bystanders – may be at risk of a serious accident and subsequent injuries or death. Whenever we purchase a car, we should feel good about its safety and overall design, trusting that it will be free of dangerous brake flaws or any other defects. If errors were made in the design or manufacturing of a brake system, it can compromise your ability to slow down and bring the vehicle to a stop. If you have been involved in an accident that took place because of faulty brakes, please contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm. Our offices are conveniently located in Beverly Hills, CA as well as Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, and Brownsville, TX and we are available to talk for free today about your case.
Common Brake Defects
There are many different reasons why a car’s brake system may fail, from poor design to installation and negligent repairs from a mechanic. Here is a look at some of the most common brake defects:
- Clogged or leaky brake lines
- Broken or faulty hydraulic system
- Weak brake pads or shoes
- Anti-lock brake system failure
Due to the importance of a vehicle’s brakes and the serious nature of this type of defect, brake failure almost always results in a collision. If you have been involved in an accident because of brake defects, please contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm today.
Contact an Attorney
All drivers depend on their brakes to work properly to avoid accidents. We don’t even consciously think about applying the brakes to prevent an accident. But if the brakes don’t work as designed, the resulting accident can be horrific. At Rad Law Firm, our attorneys are ready to help. We can find the experts necessary. The brake manufacturers and the auto makers are not on your side – we are. Let us help you through this complicated situation so you can concentrate on healing.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.