Attorney for all Other Auto Defects
Automobile defects can be hard to pinpoint – especially if the collision was a major one that caused irreversible damage. When you buy a car, it goes without saying that you expect to be able to depend on its safety and overall reliability to get you from one place to another. However, automobile defects can drastically impact this ability. According to federal law, all vehicles must meet certain basic, minimum safety standards before being available for purchase. Additionally, automobile manufacturers must take reasonable precautions in the design and manufacturing of each and every single vehicle. However, when this does not happen and errors are made, it could result in devastating and life-changing accidents and injuries. The attorneys at Rad Law Firm have represented victims of every imaginable automobile defect in courts throughout both California and Texas. Our offices are conveniently located in Beverly Hills, CA as well as Austin, Houston, Fort Worth, Dallas, and Brownsville, TX and we are available to talk for free today about your case.
Common Types of Vehicle Defects
Many people may not realize this, but the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has recalled hundreds of millions of cars and auto parts because of safety-related defects. This is a scary realization that highlights the need for manufacturers to take all the steps necessary to ensure vehicles are manufactured safely. Here are a few examples of some of the other most common vehicle defects not previously mentioned:
- Problems with fuel system components
- Gas pedals that break or stick
- Wheels that crack or break
- Engine cooling fans that break unexpectedly
- Malfunctioning windshield wipers
- Seats or seat backs that fail unexpectedly
- Wiring problems that result in a fire or loss of lighting
- Car ramps or jacks that collapse and injure the person working on the vehicle
- Critical vehicle components that break, fall apart, or separate from the vehicle
These are just a few examples of the most common vehicle defects that we have seen take place. If any part on your car malfunctions or breaks and you believe the vehicle manufacturer or mechanic is responsible, please call an attorney from Rad Law Firm.
Schedule a FREE Consultation With us Today!
Your vehicle is a complicated piece of machinery, comprised of many sophisticated systems. Although rare, any number of these systems can fail without notice, causing you injuries. If you have been in an accident that you believe was caused or made worse by a component of your car, you may have a case against the manufacturer or designer of your car, the manufacturer of the part that failed, the local mechanics who service your car, and possibly others. These are complicated liability cases and you need an experienced attorney to represent you. At Rad Law Firm, we can help you determine exactly what happened and why. We know the experts you need to prove your case. We want to work for you and help you through this difficult time.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.