Lawyer For All Other Defects Causing Injury
A defective product, piece of equipment, or other item that causes injury or damage to a person and/or a person’s property is a serious violation of law. There are many different types of product liability cases and reasons for filing these types of claims, all of which you can discuss with a lawyer from Rad Law Firm. Whenever you buy a product or use a piece of equipment in a place of business or your own home, you assume it is safe and will not cause you harm. Unfortunately, many big companies cut corners and do not take the time and care necessary to manufacture, sell, market, and package products. When they do this and you are hurt by a defective product, you should contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm. Product liability is a broad case area and there are many different types of claims, including the following:
- Defective guardrails
- Defective children’s products
- Defective textiles or clothing
- Defective product recalls
- Defective products causing property damage
These are just a few examples of the miscellaneous product liability cases that our lawyers have worked on.
Schedule a Free Consultation With us Today
If you or a loved one have sustained injuries because of a defective product or poor design or manufacturing, please contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm right away. We have experience with a wide range of product liability cases and are committed to working hard on your case. To schedule a free consultation, please call us today.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.