Trip and Fall Accident Attorney
A “trip and fall” incident occurs anytime that someone slips, trips, falls or is injured on someone else’s property. You must be able to prove that the owner of the property knew, or should have known, that there was a dangerous condition on his property and did not act to lessen the danger. These injuries could be caused by icy or slippery conditions, inadequate security lighting, dog bites, unmarked or hidden hazards such as a hole in the ground, as well as unexpected steps up or down that aren’t marked and concrete bumpers in the parking lot that aren’t visible due to poor lighting. Regardless of the cause, trip and fall accidents are very serious and oftentimes result in debilitating injuries. If you have been injured in a trip and fall accident, we invite you to contact a personal injury attorney from Rad Law Firm. We have offices conveniently located in Beverly Hills, CA as well as Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, and Brownsville, TX and are available to talk today for free. We understand how emotionally damaging and financially taxing these types of incidents can be, which is why we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Trip and Fall Accidents Can Happen Anywhere
Yes, it’s true, trip and fall accidents can happen anywhere, to anyone. Here are a few of the most common places where trip and fall accidents take place:
- In a supermarket, shopping mall, or hotel
- In an office building, office park, lobby, or building’s common area
- On any icy surface
- On an area where an object was negligently left
- On a stairwell or defective stair
- On a person’s work premises
Whether due to inadequate lighting, improper maintenance, a missing step, a damaged stair railing, a loose floorboard, or an area under construction without proper warning signs, trip and fall accidents are serious and can result in life-changing injuries.
Contact an Attorney From Rad Law Firm Today
Trip and fall accidents are complicated cases to pursue, which is why it is important that you retain the services of an attorney from Rad Law Firm before moving forward. If you are injured in a trip and fall accident outside your property, seek medical attention for your injuries. If possible, take photographs of the area where you were hurt. Gather as much information as you can and call us right away. We can help you recover for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering and mental anguish. Rad Law Firm is here to help you when you need us and we are just one free phone call away.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.