Hotel Negligence Attorney
Whether you are visiting a city for work or pleasure and are staying at a hotel, you assume that your experience will be a good one and that your accommodations will be as you anticipated. No one likes to think that their vacation or business trip will be interrupted by a major injury or accident while staying at a hotel or resort. When an accident does take place on hotel property, the main question is whether or not the hotel is responsible or to blame for the incident. If you suffered an injury or the accident was caused by the negligence of the hotel, then you may have grounds to bring a lawsuit against them. These types of cases are extremely complicated and require the expertise of a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer, which is where we come in. You will find Rad Law Firm offices conveniently located in Beverly Hills, CA as well as Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and Brownsville, TX. We understand how devastating hotel accidents can be, especially when they result in serious injury or death. We encourage you to contact us today for a free consultation so that we can help you learn more about your legal rights against the hotel.
Types of Hotel Negligence
Hotels are required by law to maintain their property in a reasonably safe condition and do everything they can to ensure there are no hazards or potential threats to their guests. When this does not happen, it may lead to accidents and serious injury. Here is a look at some of the most common types of hotel negligence:
- Failure to provide proper lighting
- Failure to properly clean and maintain the property
- Failure to display warning signs
- Failure to provide proper security
- Failure to provide adequate or properly trained personnel
These failures can then create unsafe conditions that lead to serious injury and even death. Here is a look at some of the accidents or incidents hotel negligence can cause:
- Slip, trip, or fall accidents
- Food poisoning and other food borne illnesses
- Staircase or stairwell incidents
- Drowning or other pool-related accidents
- Elevator or escalator incidents
- Bed bugs or other insect infestations
- Criminal attacks on hotel property
- Burns from scalding water
It can be difficult to determine the cause of a hotel accident as well as who is at fault. This is why it is imperative that you retain the services of an attorney from Rad Law Firm if you were involved in a hotel accident.
Call us For a FREE Consultation Today
Hotels are supposed to be safe and enjoyable places to stay. If something happens to you or your property while a guest at a hotel, be sure to notify the hotel manager immediately. Get a copy of any accident report that they may fill out for their own use. If possible, take pictures of where the problem occurred. If the police become involved, be sure to get a copy of the police report. If there are witnesses, try to get their names and contact information. Keep copies of all your credit card receipts if you suspect fraud. The more information you can get at the time, the easier it will be further down the line.
An attorney can help you get the compensation you deserve after such an incident. Financial losses from credit card fraud, injuries, thefts, and personal attacks can be costly. You may incur medical bills, lost wages, psychological trauma and other damages. These are difficult cases to pursue. There may be several different insurance companies pointing the finger at each other. Your own insurance company may even be involved. At Rad Law Firm, we’re used to these complicated hotel insurance cases. Give us a call and let us get started making things right.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.