Nursing Error Attorney
Whether you have been admitted to the hospital because of an emergency or were in for a routine surgery, you will likely spend far more time with the nursing staff than with your actual doctor. Having an attentive nursing staff on hand who will listen and address all of your needs is imperative to your recovery process. However, when nurses are negligent, distracted, or inadequately trained, it can result in catastrophic injuries, or worse. Because nurses are charged with a high level of accountability for patient care, they oftentimes are the people who are most responsible for a patient’s well-being and livelihood. Nurses must monitor even the smallest changes in a patient’s health and are also responsible for serving as a go-between from patients to physicians.
Unfortunately, nursing errors are extremely common and occur at an alarming rate in hospitals throughout both California and Texas. When nurses fail to administer proper care or follow safety procedures in place, they could make costly mistakes, which is where we come in. Attorneys at Rad Law Firm care about you and your overall health and well-being. We understand how devastating any type of injury can be, let alone when it occurs because of the negligence of a nursing staff member whom you trusted. If you or a loved one has been injured or sustained emotional damages because of a nursing error, let a personal injury lawyer from Rad Law Firm stand by your side and represent you in a court of law. We are conveniently located in Beverly Hills, CA as well as Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and Brownsville, TX and we are prepared to fight for your rights today.
Types of Nursing Errors
Throughout the country, hospitals and clinics are often understaffed and nurses are overworked, resulting in minor to severe nursing errors. When a nurse commits malpractice, the hospital or supervising physician must take responsibility for his or her misconduct. Some of the most common types of nursing errors include the following:
- Failing to properly observe a patient
- Failure to monitor
- Failure to communicate observations to other health care providers
- Failure to appropriately administer medication
- Failure to review medical charts
- Failure to recognize allergies
- Failure to provide adequate reporting
- Failing to call an attending physician in a hospital when needed
These are just a few of the most common nursing errors that we see take place. These types of mistakes can have a huge impact on a patient’s well-being and overall quality of life, which is why you need an attorney from Rad Law Firm who cares about you and who will do everything they can to ensure justice is served.
We Care About You and Can Help Today
At Rad Law Firm, we understand the duties and responsibilities of both nurses and the doctors who supervise them. We believe in taking a personal approach to each and every case, which is why we make it a point to get to know you and your particular situation. We understand how devastating it can be to sustain an injury or lose a loved one because of the negligence of a medical staff member. Our attorneys are available to talk for free today and promise that we will do everything we can to represent you and help you receive the justice and financial compensation you deserve for your injuries and any other damages. If you are looking for a lawyer that truly has your best interests in mind, look no further than Rad Law Firm.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.