Medical Negligence Attorneys
Medical malpractice or negligence is unfortunately one of the leading causes of death in the United States. When we are sick or are in need of medical attention, we trust doctors, surgeons, nurses, and other medical personnel to administer the right treatment in a responsible manner. In the event this does not happen, it may result in serious injury or even loss of life. If you suspect that you or someone you love is the victim of medical negligence in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, or Brownsville, we encourage you to contact the Rad Law Firm right away. Medical negligence takes place when a doctor does something to a patient that a reasonably careful physician would not do, or when a doctor fails to follow proper procedures for treating a patient. At Rad Law Firm, we understand that a serious medical error can result in deep personal pain and loss and will do everything we can to fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Common Types of Medical Malpractice
Negligence in medical situations can occur in a wide range of situations, including the following:
- Refusal to administer treatment
- Plastic surgery errors
- Nursing errors
- Pharmacy errors
- Failure to diagnose
- Brain damage to infants
- A surgical or anesthesia-related mistake made during an operation
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Prescription Errors
- All Other Errors by Medical Personnel
- A physician’s failure to gain the informed consent of the patient for an operation or surgical procedure
- Wrongful amputation
- Misuse of prescription drugs, a medical device, or an implant
Our medical negligence lawyers understand that most people trust they will receive the care and attention they need when they walk into a doctor’s office or hospital. No one wants to entrust their health and well-being to a medical expert who will not give them the care they need. At Rad Law Firm, we advocate for people who have experienced pain, suffering, or loss because of medical malpractice or negligence.
Call an Attorney From Rad Law Firm Today
Medical errors, negligence, or malpractice oftentimes result in catastrophic injury or death. Due to the complicated nature of these types of cases, it is important that you have a medical negligence attorney by your side who has your best interests in mind and understands how to navigate the legal system. In many cases, medical malpractice suits can be brought against a physician or hospital staff if evidence shows that the health care provider violated the “Standard of Care”, or rules that must be followed in providing medical care to patients. If you believe you have a medical negligence case on your hands, please contact one of our experienced attorneys in any of our convenient locations, including Beverly Hills, CA and Austin, Brownsville, Houston, Fort Worth, and Dallas, TX. We are available to talk today for free and are committed to ensuring you, the client, is awarded the compensation and justice you deserve for your injuries and emotional damages.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.