Government Action/Non-Action Lawyer

When an individual or business has been wronged by a government entity, it can be easy to think that you have no legal options. However, the purpose of class action lawsuits and litigation is to give an average person the ability to take on the government and address the wrong that has been done by these entities. It is important to make the distinction that government action lawsuits are actually referred to as class action lawsuits, which are civil lawsuits, not criminal cases. A class action is when a single lawsuit is filed by hundreds of people against a large corporation, like the government. In many cases, class actions can be filed against the government for civil rights violations. However, it is also important to keep in mind that many class actions are against large corporations, such as the manufacturer of pharmaceuticals. These types of lawsuits date back to at least the mid-1800s and were initially created by the government as a solution to the problem of multi-million dollar corporations getting away with harming large groups of people.

However, class action lawsuits are not the only option you have for taking legal action against the government. If you have been injured in a traffic accident involving an FBI agent or police officer, slipped and fell in the post office, or were the victim of medical malpractice by a Veterans Administration doctor, you may be able to sue the federal government under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Attorneys at Rad Law Firm understand how intimidating it can be to pursue legal action against the federal government or a different large corporation, which is where we come in. Our lawyers take a personal approach to each and every client and case, making a point to sit down with you and discuss your options in great detail. We are conveniently located in Beverly Hills, CA as well as Houston, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, and Brownsville, TX and we are available to talk for free today about your case.

We Can Help You Understand Your Rights

The FTCA is one of your only options when it comes to pursuing legal action against the government for a crime. In a nutshell, the FTCA is in place to provide monetary compensation for injury, property loss, or death caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any person who works for the government. However, these cases can be extremely difficult and hard to navigate. Experienced attorneys at Rad Law Firm not only understand how these types of cases work and need to proceed, but we make it a point to put you, the client, first. We are different from many law firms in that we take the time to get to know you and your case, which in turn enables us to fight for your rights on a much more personal level. There are numerous regulations and provisions in place when it comes to filing a government action or inaction lawsuit, which is why you need an attorney from Rad Law Firm. In a normal lawsuit claiming negligence, you proceed more or less straight to court. However, in cases involving the government, you must first file a claim with the federal agency responsible for the alleged misconduct. This can be complicated and overwhelming, which is why we encourage you to contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm right away.

Call Us Today for a FREE Consultation!

Many people mistakenly believe that they do not have any rights when it comes to pursuing legal action against the government. We are here to tell you that is not the case. Although very complicated and an oftentimes long process, it is possible to seek compensation and hold a government entity responsible for any injuries or damages you have sustained as a result of their negligence. To learn more about class action suits or how to file under the FTCA, please contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm today. We are here for you and are ready to take on your case today!

Don’t stall, make the call we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.

  • From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
  • In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
  • In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
  • In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
  • In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
  • In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
  • In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
  • Or quick contact via contact form on the right.