Power Line Accident Attorney
No matter where you live, overhead power lines are a common sight. Because of this fact, many people are unaware of the dangers they pose. Every year thousands of people throughout the United States are injured or killed by downed power lines, and those who are injured are oftentimes left with painful electrical burn injuries and indescribable pain and suffering. Unfortunately, power circuits often don’t automatically shut off when power lines and electrical equipment is downed. Furthermore, downed power lines can energize objects that they touch, such as fences, water pipes, trees, buildings, other electrical cables, aluminum roofs and sidings, and cars. Live power lines can also travel through the ground, resulting in electrocutions. Due to the serious nature of these types of accidents, it is imperative that you retain the services of an experienced Dallas power line accident attorney from Rad Law Firm right away. Power line accidents are difficult personal injury cases that require knowledgeable attorney representation.
Common Reasons for Power Line Accidents
There are numerous different causes that can lead to power line accidents, some of the most common of which include the following:
- Trees falling on power lines
- Large trucks or vehicles hitting power lines
- Weather and climatic conditions
- Construction cranes hitting power lines
- Failure of electrical company to fix and maintain power lines
- Defectively installed power lines
- Excavation and drilling near power lines
- Dump trucks and concrete pumps hitting power lines
- Underground construction or water pipes
If you or a loved one was severely or fatally injured by a downed power line, you may have grounds for a lawsuit and should contact a Fort Worth attorney from Rad Law Firm right away. High-voltage electrocution can result in numerous serious side effects and injuries, which is why it is important that you retain the services of a knowledgeable Brownsville attorney in order to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Contact an Attorney From Rad Law Firm Today
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) reports that there are approximately 125 deaths associated with power line accidents each year in the United States. If you or a loved one has been involved in a power line accident in Beverly Hills, CA or Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, or Brownsville, TX, please call the Rad Law Firm today for a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. Our legal team will be able to analyze your claim and determine the best legal course of action.
We are one phone call away to answer all your questions for free.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.