Construction Site Explosions Attorney
Explosions are some of the most dangerous and devastating construction site events there are. In a moment’s notice, an explosion or blast can dramatically impact an individual’s life – causing catastrophic personal injuries, destruction of life, limb and property, and even death. In many cases, explosions at construction sites are caused by slow leaks or stoppages over time. When chemicals that are under considerable pressure explode or flammable materials burst into flame, the consequences can be devastating to anyone in the vicinity. If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction site explosion and find yourself faced with medical bills piling up, we encourage you to contact an experienced Houston construction site accident attorney immediately. Our attorneys have represented victims of construction site explosions throughout Texas and Beverly Hills, CA and have what it takes to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Common Types of Explosions
Any number of factors can contribute to explosion accidents like these, but some of the most common include the following:
- Chemical and industrial explosions at factories or power plants
- Gas explosions at construction work sites, industrial and residential buildings
- Flammable materials explosions
- Explosions from storing, shipping, and transferring liquid propane
- Defective product explosions
- Explosions from faulty wiring in buildings, cars, or other electrical equipment
- Building code violations
- Excavation blasting
Due to the serious nature of these types of explosions, they oftentimes result in devastating injuries that can inflict many people and property at the same time. The type of injuries sustained will depend on a host of factors, such as the type and volume of the materials involved, the environment, and delivery method, the distance between the victim and source of the blast, and any other intervening barriers or hazards.
Call Rad Law Firm for a FREE Consultation Today
At Rad Law Firm, we have been representing victims injured in explosions for years. We are dedicated to working with all parties involved in order to thoroughly investigate the incident to determine the root of the cause and who is at fault. At this point, we will build a strong case to ensure that those responsible are held accountable and that you, the victim, obtain full damages for the injuries you sustained. If you have been injured in a construction site explosion in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Brownsville, or Beverly Hills, CA, please contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm today. We are available to talk today for free and will do everything we can to ensure justice is served.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.