Crane Accident Attorney
In large part because of the sheer size and weight of cranes, accidents that involve them can be devastating to the victim. There are many different factors that can contribute to these types of construction site accidents, whether from a defective or faulty part or improper use of the crane. Regardless of the circumstances, victims of crane accidents should not have to deal with the consequences without an adequate amount of monetary relief. At Rad Law Firm, our knowledgeable Austin attorneys have what it takes to represent you in a court of law and make sure the responsible parties are held liable. If you have been injured in a crane accident, we encourage you to contact attorney from Rad Law Firm today. Our Houston construction accident lawyers will aggressively fight for your rights and do everything it takes to get you the compensation you deserve.
Causes of Crane Accidents
More than 300 accidents involving cranes take place in the United States every year, resulting in approximately 200 deaths and countless injuries. Cranes can be found on nearly every large construction site, in fact, there are more than 225,000 cranes in use in the construction industry and over 250,000 workers who operate them. These statistics highlight the number of people who are putting their lives at risk on a daily basis while operating a crane. Some of the most common causes of crane accidents include the following:
- Tipping caused by overloading/improperly secured load
- Dropped loads
- Hitting a power line
- Crushing caused by the counter weight
- Crashed caused by improper maintenance
- Rigging failures
- Mechanical defects
- Boom collapse
- Crashed caused by driver error, distraction, or improper training
While the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) has done its best to increase efforts to stop crane accidents by implementing stricter safety regulations, the organization estimates that approximately 90 percent of crane operator’s are not properly licensed to do so. This is a shocking revelation, to say the least.
Call Us For a Free Consultation Today
Unfortunately, many construction companies are more concerned with cutting corners in order to increase profit instead of taking the time to properly train workers on how to operate a crane the right way. This is one of the main reasons why we see so many crane accidents in the United States. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a crane accident, please contact a Fort Worth attorney at Rad Law Firm. We are available to talk today for free and will gladly go over your case with you you and offer you the legal guidance and advice you need in order to proceed. Our attorneys understand how serious these types of accidents are and are willing to go the extra mile.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.