Building Collapse Attorney
Building collapses are typically preventable accidents that happen because of design, construction, or maintenance defects. On construction sites in Austin, Fort Worth, and Dallas, it is important that every precaution is taken in order to ensure the safety of the workers and people on the ground in the vicinity. If this is not done, it could result in catastrophic injuries and loss of life. There are multiple parties that may be held responsible for building collapse accidents, such as the general contractor, owner of the building, or the equipment manufacturer. If you or a loved one was involved in a building collapse, it is in your best interest to contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm right away. Building collapse accidents during construction work could result in serious injury or damage to your brain or spinal cord, causing permanent disability. Our Brownsville attorneys have the experience necessary to help you during this difficult time of recovery and will do everything we can to ensure you receive compensation for lost wages and mounting medical bills.
Common Causes of Building Collapses
Building collapses can be caused by a wide range of factors, including the following:
- Engineering and architectural design defects
- Defective building materials
- Failure to adhere to design specifications
- Inspection failures that do not uncover flaws in the building or structure
- Failures to maintain the building
- Foundation defects
- Preventable fire or water damage
Individuals who have been involved in a building collapse accident may be able to receive compensation under the theory of premises liability, which requires property owners, architects, and engineers to provide safe buildings and structures. When this does not take place and workers are injured in a building collapse accident, they may be entitled to a workers’ compensation claim, as well.
Call us For a FREE Consultation Today!
Building collapse accidents involve complex legal issues and require the expertise of an attorney who is familiar with the laws surrounding these types of cases. Attorneys at Rad Law Firm have experience representing victims of building collapses throughout Beverly Hills, CA as well as Austin, Fort Worth, Dallas, Brownsville, and Houston, TX. We understand how devastating building collapse accidents can be and will do everything we can to conduct a thorough investigation and ensure you receive the compensation and justice you deserve for your injuries. Our attorneys are available to talk for free today and are committed to helping you in every way we can.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.