Veteran Injury Attorney
Are you a veteran who has sustained a serious injury but is not receiving the compensation you deserve? If so, contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm. Unfortunately, every year thousands of veterans are denied their benefits. Because this process is complicated and involves quite a bit of government red tape, it is imperative that you have a personal injury lawyer from Rad Law Firm by your side. Due to the rigorous nature of serving in the military, veterans often suffer varying degrees of injuries that have a dramatic impact on their physical and mental capabilities, sometimes hindering them from performing basic activities. If you have applied for Veteran Disability benefits and have been denied or not granted the amount of funds you need for your care and basic needs, you may have the right to pursue legal action. We have offices conveniently located in Beverly Hills, CA as well as Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, and Brownsville, TX and are available to talk for free today about your case.
Who Qualifies for Veteran Disability Benefits?
Before taking legal action, it is important to understand what qualifications need to be met in order for Veteran Disability benefits to be awarded. In order to apply, the following must be the case:
- You have been diagnosed with a disease or disability
- You must be able to prove an incident occurred during your service that caused your disabilities
- Your disability must be service-related, meaning it is connected to military service
If you can prove all of the above, you should be awarded Veteran Disability benefits. Even if you have all your ducks in a row, this can still be a complex process, which is why we encourage you to contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm today.
Call us For a FREE Consultation Today
If you have served our country in the military and are now dealing with injuries or disabilities as a result, you may be entitled to Veterans Disability benefits. It can be difficult to fully understand what compensation you should be receiving, which is why we encourage you to contact an attorney from Rad Law Firm. We will go over your particular case and help you understand your rights. Moving forward, we will represent you in a court of law and do everything we can to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Don’t stall, make the call. we are here to answer all of your questions in a free consultation.
- From anywhere in the U.S. call us toll free at 800-598-1090
- In Dallas County and surrounding counties call us at 972-661-1111
- In Tarrant County and surrounding counties call us at 817-543-1999
- In Harris County and surrounding counties call us at 713-590-1111
- In Travis County and surrounding counties call us at 512-942-2324
- In Brownsville and surrounding counties call us at 1-800-598-1090
- In Beverly Hills & surrounding counties call us at 310-651-2690
- Or quick contact via contact form on the right.